Online Dating



Hello friends!!!! This is my first blog and I must say I had my reservations about blogging. I thought letting the whole world into my life, would be like washing dirty linen in public. I was hesitant to expose my life to the voyeuristic pleasure and scrutiny of others. I feel that I should not let the judgement of others prevent me from airing my opinions.That does not mean that I'm not open to comments. So here I am trying to find the words to articulate my thoughts.

After two unsuccessful relationships, I have resorted to technology to help me get back into the dating game. Sunday dinner was spent with a techie who seemed like a gentleman. He picked me up and dropped me back which I did not expect. He seemed nice and the date was good.

He texted me whether I wanted to watch a movie tomorrow. I said yes. He asked me whether he should book corner seats or middle seats. I knew what he meant and I was shocked. I barely know the guy and he's thinking about getting frisky!!! I said that I want middle seats because I want to watch the movie. He apologised and said that he'd been on dates, where the girl would consider him to be boring because he didn't say anything naughty. When he did they would get confused and get angry with him. Talk about mixed messages!!!

I told him that unlike those girls I know what I want. I want to get to know men better and gain experience in dating. He said that he doesn't want me to get emotionally attached to him as he doesn't want a relationship. Well, I don't want a relationship either I just want to get to know men better and have fun. He said that he wants friendship and some fun. He asked me if he should book the tickets, I agreed.

He was the first to wish me on my birthday!!! I was feeling so disgusted and angry by his behaviour but he felt sorry for it. My friends wished me after that. He clearly has no clue about dating. Guys should seriously get some dating advice from girls. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!  23!!! I hope all my dreams come true and I find true love eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The disadvantages of not being tech savvy

Land

Beautiful